Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Wheel Stock take and the Gemini.


Wheel choices are ridiculous for me.

Simply too many but never the "right" set



Do I really have a this many?


 Or this many?


Or this many?


And there's still more around the place.


but with a desire for widebody machines and mad offset. I rarely run anything less than +9 Offset


Having just given away a few sets of +3... this is the only set that remain.

So I guess the little Gem will run Enkei NT03... Or I'll just get another set. HAHAHAHAHA!

Update the list.

35 sets aint bad for 3 years of collection. Just don't count the other 50 sets that I have sold or passed on to other enthusiasts.


Then I Remembered... A set of Street Jam Work Meisters with a reversible lip.


+0 spaced to +2 should work very well. I'm going to keep this one narrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.