Saturday, February 25, 2012

Body Mods


Make some stickers...?


I usually start with something like this.


After designing the artwork on PC I print and cut. It works out about 300 yen for an A4 sheet.


But when you can get these faceless stickers for 10 bucks why even bother. I guess one of my FC3s will wear these D-MAC NFS stickers.

This is something you can't stop.


Protecting the front of your pristine body is essential. This is a good solution. $5 well spent.


These will be used on my 280ZX in the build for fender screws. they are tiny!


These will be used on an FC RX-7 build. I didn't pay full price for anything recently. most of these things were about 20% of retail value.


100 yen for this


100 yen for a can


So why not get the one's you use such a small amount of. rear lights.


But these I will use for the Pan speed FC livery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.