Saturday, February 18, 2012

FC Design phase.


I like the land of "What If?"  It's refreshing. This first design is a PAN Speed Drift FC. If only Asamoto-san was in an FC. One FC will get something like this.

My original sketch led to this awesomeness replicating the design of 415-san. I'll be using a Yokomo Street version with custom front light buckets.


I can't wait to get this one together. Then there will be the wheel choices. hahahah!


The other body I have is a North Craft FC3s with the rear wing and it has RE-Amemiya styling. It's more street style. This Pink Drift Tsunami version might be cool.


I am also thinking of utilizing some designs I've had around for a while at .RSG. This is a variation on my F16 Samurai version for project 13B.


This was .RSG. design for the ultimate attack machine... Yes... I think we have a winner!


Maybe a tribute to the old Super Now FC.



There were more from the process, but these are the only ones I feel worthy of showing..

The other body is a street spec machine that might get a light metallic finish. Blue or Gold.

Follow the process.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.