Wednesday, February 1, 2012

RE-DRB @ Max one


Cool! I'm loving the Takumi 7. Especially now it has Weds Sport SA-55M!


When I use this body, it gets attention. Now it's even better! Almost evil. I plan to add some yellow gold nail varnish to the inner spokes that I already painted silver.


The splitter looks awesome way out in front and I'm getting used to the length of it. I'm not smashing it on anything to often these days.


I always seem to run into my tandem battle junkie S14 on the same day. Max One is now running in the opposite direction so the drifts are higher speed and longer.


It took a while to get used to but once you get the line, you use a lot more power this way. Battery life was noticeably shorter.


My old NiMh are reaching the end of their lifespan. So I'm really thinking of the Li-Po option sooner than later. I was done a long time before others. New Luxon KG is good and looks better in the chassis.


I have got to put the diffuser back under there to complete the machine.


But there's always little things to do.


Maybe one day it will all be finished. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.