Thursday, February 23, 2012

Japanese Sticker Trade


Recently I've met a lot of people in the RC drift scene. The language barrier is sometimes hard for me in Japan but I try my best to communicate, but one thing always brings a smile. Sticker swap!


These are my sheets, the large size is usually the size most people swap in Japan. but the small size is probably more realistic for 1/10 scale. A bit hard to read though.


My plotter/cutting machine for vinyl can do a pretty small size but it's painfully tedious at this size.Smaller items are best inkjet printed. But of course we all know white is a problem on transparent media. A combination is best.

If you run with me, you might get one of these.

I'm getting a few from others these days too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.