Wednesday, May 27, 2015

GCRC Battle, Test and Tune


Hey Mario! get out of the way!


Lot's of RWD and a bit of tuning, but always battles a plenty.



Don't be fooled... Smiling Mario is an assassin! 


My Drift Master RWD Chassis (under the commodore) is starting to react pretty well.


Starting to have some fun with it.


But apologies to those I smashed into! Spun in front of and generally ploughed through !


Love the crumple zone!!! I think this is an 86, What do you think?


JXR Beasts!


 Everyone else was still driving awesomely!


This is a Nissan Leotard! LOL! ha ha! Slip one on for extra "Tight" battles.
 

My Drift Master really needs a few choice parts before it's really good to be worry free, But I am getting there. 

2 comments:

  1. nice to see you are rwding again!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny... almost the same as the imadoki...
      Just need some new long stroke shocks and I'm good.

      Delete

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.