Tuesday, May 31, 2016

GCRC Battle Train 2016


Battle Train 2016 was a trial event.




We have been working on trains at GCRC recently, so I devised a test of skills.   DP, DriftLine, JXR and JXR


With a random draw of 3 or 4 drivers this highlighted the depth of driver skill at GCRC.


Mixtures of CS and RWD or All RWD showcasing some determined effort for constant line and constant spacing.  FR-D, DP-DM, R3R and DIB


I did award prizes, but actually all I wanted to try was a mix up of skills. 


A team of three and a chase car.


Following the king of constant line all showed some awesome skills. 


It's was a great job by all. Driftline, JXR-W and RMX


A bit of battle as these guys finished their runs.


My own team was luckily made up of all RWD. Vacula, and RE-doubleW  


I sneaked into the middle here to give our team a good chance. I was really impressed how awesome the other drivers have become. 


All these images speak for themselves... :-)


and.... across the line.

This 30 minute mini-event was a good trial, I really enjoyed trying something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.