Saturday, June 22, 2013

RE-Xtreme DRB


 Well, It's done ... again.



This lot on the front end was a good 5 hours with Dremel and polish. As it took shape. It would certainly be cool! 


To say it looks great is an understatement. 


It's pleasing to see the rewards of labour.


No real cost... just time.


I could have gone further with some parts, but then I would have needed a different tool set.


But the results are still pretty good. I made a small error on the bridge, but it's not so noticeable.
 

I don't know how long it will stay with the shine, as alloy usually oxidises a little.


But until then... BLING!


now... What to do with it. It's still for sale.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work!!if i were you i wouldn't sell it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.

      Honestly,
      I doubt anyone will buy it anyway.
      It's pretty safe at the price I have on it.

      It would take a pretty dedicated drifter to purchase it.

      Delete

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.