Tuesday, June 11, 2013

RE-Xtreme FD3s Spirit R - Night Mode


Yeah Baby! The FD3s is looking cool. This lucky shot with a bit of LED glow is great!  



night time drifting is fun, and you need some good coverage. 4 up front should be good. 6 White 5mm and 2 Blue 3mm.


the result is a nasty machine. the chrome around the headlights looks good too.


these are GT Power 5 pattern Flashing LED. So there's a bit of variation.


for $8 these cheapos from RC Mart do the job.


I hate wiring. I wish the wires were just a little bit longer, so i could hide the light unit though.


There's a lot of dangle from the roof, But it balances against the driver. hard to see.


I mounted the flasher selector on the number plate recess. If I crash in reverse or someone hits me, there may be a pattern change.


I have 1 more modification that you can start to see in these photos.

I have cut out the front oil cooler location for twin brake ducts. They look cool, but you'll have to wait for those. Glue is setting.

soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.