Tuesday, June 4, 2013

RE-Xtreme FD3s Spirit R


95% complete, but good enough for a photoshoot.



All the rotary labels in effect on this machine.

RE-Amemiya, Fujita Engineering Feed, R-Magic, Knight Sports, Sexy Style, Pan-Speed, C-West, Satoru, Veilside, Bomex, and some extra sponsors for good measure.

Yokomo and Tamiya feature with Kazama, Sanwa, Keyence, RC926, Top line, Spice and other brands I support.



A few of my own brands of course RE-Xtreme, RE-AU, .RSG. and a few shared stickers along the way.


it's all very busy but that keeps life interesting.


I have 3 tasks that remain.

LED install,
Brake ducts to replace the fake fog light sticker.
Rear Wing (rear support)

and I'll be happy.


I can't wait to get this thing into some tandem sliding.


Interior, there's a custom dash and rear parcel shelf with tower bar and a full 6 point cage. 
My driver is based on a Tamiya Wheelie body and 4wd driver's head with custom sunglasses.


he likes to look out the side, but the head position is fixed. Rear wing is a Yokomo "Cusco" item with Custom Kunnyz style end plates. I need to make a small wedge to mount the lower section more securely and increase angle slightly.


HPI details like exhaust, intercooler and mirrors add to the realism, while the street jam diffuser is a great complement to FD3s styling. Very similar to RE-Amemiya or Craft Company's rear diffuser.

All in all, I'm very pleased with the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.