Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Maximum Drive - Part 1


Today, I took this old bash, masher FD down to Max One. I like the carbon-look look.



 It's an old shell, that had some bad damage, so I just covered it up with vinyl. The kunnyz wing looks good though.


The remains of the old scheme are still present.


It was fun today running this body, But I had to remind myself.... "Hachi Rocku JYA NAI" It's not an 86. I hit the rear a number of times and the top line became a game of "find the right line"


I ran with a few guys today, This Weld JZX still looks good.


I was also joined by a couple of FC3s, this one wearing demon camber like me. 


We had a bit of fun through the day.


The BN sports kit is cool. But I'm sure if yokomo ever made a BN sports kit for the FD, it wouldn't be wide enough.


Monster FC is right.


This is a nice shot in widescreen, but I couldn't fit it in this format.


So I'll end with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.