Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Maximum Typhoon.


Reality mode at MAX ONE. I think all the effort paid off.


Matching is awesome.


Slight movement in the bearing housings from the slight polish and aluminium bath but I can fix that with sellotape.


I LOVE this shot. Sexy Style.  New 4mm RC926 Belts and a new belt stabilizer mount are minors but complete a rebuild.


Overdose parts are not as many as you'd think. C Hubs, Steering arms, Damper Adjustment rings, Antenna Stay, Spur Holder and Servo Horn + front Universals and Axles. and..... Ummm... I can't remember.


Pretty.


This Older CSG chassis I like more as it doesn't flex. The OD chassis and New High Traction chassis flex a lot. I find it upsets my suspension setting as it's not consistent.


I'll be drilling and tapping the brake mounts soon.


New Mikuni Wheels look awesome.


Today I used two bodies, and lent the red baby to a friend for twin drift practice.


It was insane... stay tuned for pics.

2 comments:

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.