Sunday, September 2, 2012

Tsunami 86 - Update #6 Print and Wheel


I decided to print the graphics set for the 86 in preparation for the final black detail color to go on the body. it included a few details.


I'm pretty happy with my print colour match too for the background. I've created my own RAYS RE-86 wheel with the Nismo style "N"-Model from Topline.


The result is nothing but amazing! Mounted with RC926 DT-05 tyres.


Sitting on the Samurai 86 they look good great.


Test print was good.


So I have cut and trimmed the sticker set ready for application as quickly as possible. My second set of wheels look great too. these are not as wide though at +9. 


SA-55M are insane on the car too. I still have the kazama Blue and a set of option no1 blue chrome wheels also.

2 comments:

  1. Dude this build is progressing quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost finished....

    You should see it now...

    Colour is on. protective sheet is off. stickers are on.

    needs wing, re-inforce, lights... and GO!
    Wednesday is target.

    ReplyDelete

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.