Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Ninja Clothes.


The Kazama GPX-R black Ninja chassis is adorned with this D-Like Soarer. Quite a menacing machine.
 


As I played around with wheels and imagery, "We" thought... is it Ninja or Yakuza Style. 


Whichever way you lean they both have similar ingredients... BLACK ON BLACK so I've upgraded a couple of items so far starting with Top Line N Model +12.



Yokomo GRX130 rear wing replaces the faux carbon version and some ABC hobby chrome mirrors match the yokomo light buckets for a flash of contrast.


A couple of my sponsors join the rear to create something that wouldn't be out of place at Tokyo's Oi-Futo in the very early hours of the morning.


I've a few different chassis recently and some batteries I use look out of place in some chassis. So I've given them a refresh.


For now, the ninja version is only a 4000Mah.


I've removed the En Route 9.5 and currently deciding on the 7.5 or 9.5 for the Midnight Runner.

Power up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.