Sunday, November 23, 2014

You and I in Gemini


Time for some Super Luxury Sliding...  Not sure what a Gemini is... Check this 1976 Promotion Video



Time to kick the copper Gem in the guts.


While not 100% detailed as yet. good enough to battle for sure.


readers are probably sick of my Gemini imagery, But I love it! wa haha!


Some staged shots are good.


But lets get sliding!!!!!


We had some awesome fun! these 2 Yokomo DRBs share a lot of components. The bodies are the same, so as you'd expect, performance is similar.


I tried not to scratch up the copper machine just yet, 


Staying a few cm's away from the doors.


 While still trying to keep it tight.


 But my shell is an open target.


My Yellow Gemini SL (Super Luxury) was made to battle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.