Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cheap Options


I don't usually see this brand on the shelves. I usually have to order online.


But I was on a short trip last week and I picked up these on sale.



Pick a price... actually they were a further discount on top of this. 1400->1323->924-5%-Card Point discount.

gotta love Japan.!


I've paired them to some En Route tyres. Ready for some Noa circuit action. Just gotta work out how to go there. 


Off set is +10 on the label, but actually is much deeper than this. About ~+12~. Crazy Chinese Copies.
the paint on these is super thin. I'm sure it won't last long.


While on that topic. Eagle Racing continues to depress me. I thought I could't go wrong with these wheel holders. Simple product right? no Wrong.... the screw fell out. And the slide on O ring cap always slides off.

Eagle Racing... Avoid it if you can.

Option No1 and Eagle racing have some nice looking products but be careful... you get what you pay for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.