Monday, July 16, 2012

RC Oahu


A quick look at RC Oahu, Kanagawa. This main corner can create some good shots.


Check the online website for some awesome pics like Ishida san. I'll get his review when I see him next.

This track is very small but it's close to my friends place. (2 hours for me.) Allen sent me these pics.


RC Oahu is a small carpet track that has some appeal. It is very tight however, which means that you need to be pretty good before you hit up some of these smaller circuits.

If not your car or body will destroy itself pretty quickly and it's hard to learn on a busy day.
You always seem to be in someone's way. 


As you can see there's not much room for error here. But soon I'll make the trek over and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or a comment. It doesn't hurt to ask.